We’re solving this annoying problem, and we're hiring multi-talented software engineers to play a leading roles. Openings are:
(1) Python / C++ Software Engineer
You must know Python and C++ very well, and you need to be a generalist because there are lots of different areas of code you'll touch. It's a plus if you are an expert in securing apps and servers, if you have built multi-platform desktop applications before, and if you have built server software to horizontally scale and never fail.
- Own critical sections of the codebase that are technically challenging.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity.
- Have freedom in your coding methods, tools, and implementation choices.
- Work closely with talented fellow programmers.
- Have an opportunity to open-source parts of your work.
- Work out of a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA with a stocked kitchen.
You'd be a good fit if you
- Are a pragmatist not a perfectionist.
- Can quickly write code that works - you can ship!
- Have a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- Use test-driven development.
- Work hard.
- Get excited that your code will be used by millions to solve a common problem and disrupt a billion-dollar industry.
Preferably local (Cambridge, MA), but that's second to you being really good.
Please tell us about some cool projects that you’ve worked on, at: firstname.lastname@example.org